Abstract submission is open.
ALL SPEAKERS must be registered by May 1, 2022. If speakers are not registered by May 1, 2022, the speaker will be notified, and the presentation will be removed from the program. Any submissions cancelled after May 12, 2022, will not be reflected in the program. They will be tagged as a LATE Cancellation.
Consider presenting on:
- Machine Learning & Big Data Analytics
- Maritime Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Circular Economy
- Healthcare Applications
- Operations Analytics & Optimization
- Operations & Economic Interface
- Transportation Science & Logistics
Abstract Submission Deadlines
Submit Early, Capacity Limited
Deadline for Cluster Chairs to enter Session Chairs
January 31, 2022
Deadline for Session Chairs to enter Presenters
February 14, 2022
Deadline for Submitting Abstract
March 14, 2022
Deadline for Final Editing of Abstracts
April 1, 2022
Deadline for Presenters to Register
May 1, 2022
Submit your abstract as a contributed presentation if you wish to present and have NOT received an invitation from a Session Chair.
Emerging & Sponsored Presentations
If a Session Chair has invited you to present, they will need to begin your abstract submission. Presenters will be notified by email when it has been started, and then they must login to complete the submission.
If you have been invited by a Session Chair and do not see your submission started, please email Cassie McKay. Do NOT submit it as a contributed presentation.
Once the Cluster Chair has added your session title and you as Session Chair, you will receive an email to submit your speakers. If you are chairing more than one session you will receive multiple emails. Please retain this information, it will be your access to the system.
If you have not received an invitation to submit from a Cluster Chair, you will not be able to submit speakers to the session.
Abstracts should be 600 characters maximum (approximately 60 words), and abstract titles have a 150-character maximum.
- Letters, numbers, and *math symbols accepted.
- The primary language of the conference is English, and your submission should be submitted in English.
- Do not include title or author information in the body of your abstract.
- Abstracts will be published exactly as entered if accepted.
- Review your abstract and check for typographical and spelling errors, and scientific sense.