|Ticket Type||Early Pricing
Expires July 15
Early registration rates will end on July 15 at 11:59pm EDT
*NOTE: Your INFORMS membership must be active and in good standing at the time of the meeting to qualify for the member rate for registration. If your membership expires prior to the meeting, please click here to renew your INFORMS membership.
Guest – $100
The guest registration entitles your spouse/guest or significant other to attend any receptions offered during the conference. Guest registration does not include participation in sessions.
All attendees, including cluster and session chairs and speakers, must register and pay the registration fee. One-day registration fees and discounted registration fees are not available.
- Your INFORMS membership must be active and in good standing at the time of the meeting to qualify got the member rate for registration. If your membership expires prior to the meeting, please go to the Self Service Center to renew. As a benefit of membership, you may register at the discounted rate for one Annual Meeting and any other INFORMS Conferences during your 12-month membership period.
- Register early and save money and time! At the meeting, you can go to the advance registration line to pick up your materials.
- Name badges are required for all INFORMS functions.
- Registration fee admits you to all technical sessions and the Sunday night Welcome Reception, coffee breaks, and the exhibit area.
- Guest fee entitles guests to attend the two receptions. Guests may not attend technical sessions.
- Special events and tours may require extra fees.
- Refunds/cancellations: must be received in writing (email or fax) no later than August 1, 2022 for a refund less $100 processing fee.
- By registering for and attending the 2022 INFORMS Conference on Security you grant INFORMS the right to use your name and photograph in INFORMS educational, news, and promotional material, whether in print, electronic, or other media, including the INFORMS website.
Code of Conduct
- This meeting is governed by the Code of Conduct Policy for INFORMS Meetings and is strictly enforced. Please review the Code of Conduct Policy for INFORMS Meetings through the following link prior to registering: Code of Conduct
If a participant experiences or observes inappropriate comments or actions in violation of this Code of Conduct policy, it should be reported to the INFORMS Hotline — by phone: 855-650-0005; online: https://www.lighthouse-services.com/informs; by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; or by fax: 215-689-3885 (must include “INFORMS” with the report). Reporting may be made anonymously. When necessary, INFORMS will engage a third-party company to investigate the facts and circumstances reported. INFORMS will take every effort to keep concerns confidential. If the investigation concludes that the Code of Conduct was violated, sanctions may range from verbal warning, ejection from a meeting without refund, notifying appropriate authorities, up to and including revoking membership. Retaliation for complaints of inappropriate conduct will not be tolerated and are subject to the same sanctions.