As the quantity and complexity of security challenges that impact daily life continue to escalate across the globe, operations research and analytics provide the necessary tools to understand and combat these challenges to create a more secure world.
Join us August 29-30 in Arlington, VA, for the second INFORMS Conference on Security (IConS). Located just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., this year’s conference will explore the latest research, insights, and proven applications for addressing a broad spectrum of complex security challenges at the individual, organizational, and the national and global levels.
Connect, network, contribute, and gain valuable insight from industry insiders, researchers, decision-makers, and others on the front lines of addressing our world’s most significant security risks.
President, Institute for Defense Analyses
Professor of Operations Research, Naval Postgraduate School
SUNY Distinguished Professor and Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Diversity, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, University at Buffalo
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning in Security
- Critical Infrastructure
- Cyber Security and Data Security
- Homeland Security: Law Enforcement
- Homeland Security/Defense and Military Application
- Interdisciplinary Applications
- Power System Resilience and Security
- Public Health and Emergency Preparedness
- Security in Transportation
- Supply Chain Security
- Explore unique opportunities and applications across a growing spectrum of security concerns
- Hear keynotes from the national defense, cybersecurity, and security research sectors
- Learn how to navigate the National Science Foundation (NSF) research and grant opportunities in security with a focused panel presentation
- Connect and network with key influencers and decision-makers who are shaping how we respond to the growing spectrum of security threats
- Refresh your best practices by learning new, cutting-edge approaches to utilizing existing tools and methodologies
Interested in getting updates about this conference?
Fill out the form to receive updates about the conference, speakers, and presentations.