Submit a presentation to be part of a session during the 2022 INFORMS Conference on Security. Your presentation proposal should answer the listener’s basic questions: “What will I learn from this session? What information/knowledge/ideas will I come away with?” Please describe in detail what you will cover during your presentation.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Security
- Critical Infrastructure, Cyber Security, and Physical Security
- Defense and Military Applications
- Electric Grid and Energy Systems Security
- Homeland Security
- Transportation and Supply Chain Security
Presentation Proposal Submission Deadline
July 1, 11:59pm EDT
For Contributed and Invited Proposals (rolling acceptance).
Speaker Registration Deadline
July 8, 11:59pm EDT
If a speaker is not registered by July 15, 2022 they will be notified that their presentation will be removed from the program.
Proposal Guidelines (Size/Length)
Presentation proposals have a maximum length of 750 characters (approximately 70 words). Titles have a maximum length of 150 characters.
- Letters, numbers, and *common math symbols accepted.
- All proposals must be in English.
- Do not include title or author information in the body of your abstract.
Review your presentation proposal and check for typographical and spelling errors, coherence. Proposals will be published exactly as entered if accepted.
*Use only “text pad” when entering math symbols.
If you wish to contribute a proposal and have NOT received an invitation from a Session Chair, submit your proposal for contributed presentation. Submitters will be notified of acceptance by the end of July.
Contributed Topics Include:
- Critical infrastructure protection
- Data analytics
- Data security and privacy
- Disaster preparedness and recovery
- Emergency preparedness
- Food security
- Healthcare security
- Homeland security
- IoT and medical devices
- Interdisciplinary applications
- Law enforcement
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Military applications
- National security
- Network resilience
- Physical security
- Power system cyber-security and resilience
- Public health security
- Risks and opportunities of quantum computing
- Supply chain security
- Transportation security
Presenters will be notified by email to submit their individual proposals after the Session Chair has submitted the session. If you have not received an invitation to submit from a Session Chair, you will not be able to login through the system.
Session Chairs will be notified by email to submit any missing information once the session title has been submitted. Please note if you are chairing more than one session you may receive more than one email. Please retain this information as it will be your access to the system.
Cluster Chair Entry Deadline
June 1, 11:59pm EDT
Cluster Chairs must enter Session Chairs by this date.
Session Entry Deadline
June 15, 11:59pm EDT
Session Chairs must enter Presenters by this date. Applies to Session Chairs Only.
If you have not received an invitation to submit from a Chair, you will not be able to log in through the system as a Session Chair.
Last Day for Changes
Last day to make changes to existing proposals is July 15, 2022.