[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]The Winter Simulation Conference (WSC) sponsorship is an affordable way to get in front of your target audience. WSC is the premier modeling and simulation conference with an extensive history of providing a high-quality outlet for simulation research. Whether your goal is branding, awareness, sales, networking or recruiting, WSC sponsorship has an opportunity to fit your needs.
- Increase brand recognition
- Generate leads
- Show commitment to your community
- Nurture relationships
- Recruit highly qualified candidates
This year marks the 50th Anniversary of the Winter Simulation Conference and we’re excited to showcase our longest standing supporters at all sponsorship levels. Celebrate with us and show your support through sponsorships!
WSC 2017 offers Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Sponsorship Levels. Additional ideas for other events or sponsorship activities are welcome. Questions or Ideas? Contact our WSC Sponsorship Chair: Rene Reiter.
In addition to benefits listed individually, all WSC Sponsors will receive:
- Logo with link on the WSC website
- Logo with link on the WSC mobile app
- Logo on conference signage at the registration desk, general reception, main ballroom and exhibit area
- Logo in WSC printed program
- Recognition in pre-conference e-mails to prospective and registered attendees
- Opportunity to purchase the full conference list of opt-in attendees
Click here to view the WSC Sponsorship Terms & Conditions.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Additional benefit for Platinum Sponsors – One Full Conference Registration included!
General Reception – SOLD
Badge Holder/Lanyard – SOLD
Hotel Key Cards
Attendee Bags – SOLD
Conference Proceedings Flash Drive & CD – SOLD
Quick Reference Guide
Conference Program Ad
PhD Colloquium & Poster Session (2 available)
Coffee & Refreshment Breaks (4 available)
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
Branded Giveaways – $250
WSC will hand out your specialty item (pens, notepads, luggage tags, etc. with your logo) that you produce at the registration counter as attendees arrive.
Recruiters – $1,000
- Table with collateral in “Career Center” located in the exhibit hall
- Space to hold recruiting event on Tuesday evening
- One full conference registration and two booth-only registrations (includes access to the Tuesday recruiting event)