WSC 2021 provides a unique opportunity to reach simulation practitioners and researchers from all disciplines in the industry, government and university sectors. The conference is one of the first to offer an in-person experience at the beautiful JW Marriott Desert Ridge in Phoenix, AZ
Key Benefits of Exhibiting Include:
- One complimentary conference registration per booth
- Complimentary booth-only representatives per booth (1 for tabletop and 3 for the tabletop plus option)
- Exhibits will be in the foyer area where attendees will walk through between sessions, hence providing additional exposure for exhibitors
- The conference networking event will take place in the foyer/exhibit area, providing additional exposure for this year’s exhibitors
- 45-minute time slot available in Vendor Track (space-available basis)
- Opportunity to do a Sunday pre-conference workshop (space-available basis)
- Opportunity to have a Vendor User Group Meeting on Tuesday evening (space available-basis)
- Link to your website from the WSC website
- Listing in WSC Quick Reference Guide distributed to all attendees
- Access to the full conference list of opt-in attendees
Details on Exhibit Space:
- The exhibition will take place in the foyer area of the conference space at the JW Marriott Phoenix Dessert Ridge Resort & Spa where conference attendees will be traveling to and from sessions. This location will increase the opportunity for exposure to exhibitors.
- Exhibitors can have a tabletop only display or choose the ‘Tabletop Plus’ option, which allows for stand-up banners or portable booths to be placed near or behind the table.
- The WSC space fee is for the location in the foyer, plus a table and two chairs. It does not include electrical, or hard wired internet.
- There will be Wi-Fi available in the meeting space that is suitable for light use only. If the exhibit requires internet to run a demonstration or individuals require it to be able to work from the booth, companies should order a hardwire internet line or ask about a dedicated Wi-Fi network.
$800 – ‘Tabletop Only’ space in Exhibit Area
$1,200 – ‘Tabletop Plus’ space that includes a table plus the option to place banners and/or portable booths.
Additional details to come on the exact space measurements, restrictions and overall foyer layout.
As in the past the space fee does not include electrical, etc. There will be no advanced shipping available for booth materials. Materials will need to be sent directly to the hotel. Shipping/Receiving charges from the resort will apply.
Floorplan coming soon!
Terms & Conditions
Additional Exposure for Vendors
Please See Frequently Asked Questions for Logistical Details of the Following Opportunities.
Vendor workshops will take place on Sunday, December 12. For each tabletop space purchased, vendors have the opportunity to give one 120-minute workshop. No abstract is required for the proceedings but a description of the workshop will appear in the conference program and on the website. If your company would like to present a workshop, a $100 Audio Visual Fee is required. These workshops are offered to attendees for no additional fee.
In addition to the Sunday Workshops, exhibitors have the opportunity to participate in the Vendor Track at WSC. The Vendor Track provides an opportunity for companies that market modeling and simulation technology and services to present their innovations and successful applications. For each reserved booth, vendors get a 45-minute time slot in the track.
For each slot in the Vendor Track, you have two options: submit a complete paper or an abstract. Abstracts and papers appear online and in the final program, but neither appear in the archival proceedings (IEEE rules). Abstracts are lightly reviewed by the track coordinator and papers are reviewed by multiple members of committee and may entail revisions.
Papers and abstracts must use the Authors Kit in order to adhere to the publication format requirements. Click here for details on Paper Submission/Formats.
The submission deadline for abstracts is August 18, 2021.
User Group Meeting
Vendors also have an option to schedule a User Group Meeting on Tuesday, December 14, in the evening. There is no additional fee for Audio Visual. Companies will be responsible for ordering their own catering, if desired.