Deadline for Abstract Submissions
March 30, 2023
May 11, 2023
Deadline for Cluster Chairs
February 2, 2023
Deadline for Session Chairs
March 2, 2023
If you wish to contribute an abstract and have NOT received an invitation from a Session Chair:
Submit an abstract for contributed presentations.
Data Mining and Machine Learning
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Econometrics and Causal Inference
eHealth and Telemedicine
Finance and Reimbursement
Health Economics and Outcomes
Healthcare Operations Management
Healthcare Quality and Safety
Infectious Disease Modeling
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Markov Decision Process (MDP)
Medical Decision Making
Mental Health and Addictions
System and Process Modeling
Emerging & Sponsored Presentations
Presenters will be notified by email to submit their abstracts after the Session Chair has submitted the session.
If you have not received an invitation to submit your abstract from a Session Chair, please contact email@example.com. Do NOT submit it as a contributed presentation.
Abstract Guidelines and Submission Rules
Abstract should be 600 characters maximum (approximately 60 words), title of abstract – 150 characters maximum.
- Letters, numbers, and common math symbols* accepted.
- All abstracts must be in English.
- Do not include title or author information in the body of your abstract.
- Abstracts will be published exactly as entered if accepted.
- Review your abstract and check for typographical and spelling errors, coherence, and technical content.
*PLEASE NOTE: Use only “text pad” when entering math symbols.