The 2024 Winter Simulation Conference provides a collaborative and hands-on learning experience, connecting over 650 industry, government, and university thought leaders, practitioners, and researchers in the broad field of simulation. The conference provides a unique opportunity to reach key simulation practitioners and researchers from all disciplines in industry, government and university sectors.
Keynote talks, technical sessions and hands-on demonstrations will highlight revolutionary research and advancements. Don’t miss your opportunity to discuss the latest challenges and innovations with luminaries from Industry, key government agencies, technology leaders, and universities, as they discuss the latest developments and trends in the field!
Additionally, the WSC is a great place to recruit to top talent. If you are looking to add simulation modeling and analysis to your company’s toolkit, exhibit at the conference to talk to perspective candidates and collect resumes. There will be rooms available for private interviews for an additional fee.
Key Benefits of Exhibiting Include:
- Exhibit booth in the same area where all coffee breaks will be served
- 45-minute time slot available in Vendor Track (space-available basis)
- Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations per booth
- Opportunity to do a Sunday pre-conference workshop (space-available basis)
- Opportunity to have a Vendor User Group Meeting on Tuesday evening (space- available basis)
- Logo and link to your website from the WSC website
- Logo and link to your website from the mobile app
- Discounted full conference registrations ($375 USD) for additional representatives (limit 2)
As in the past the space fee does not include electrical, etc. There will be no advanced shipping available for booth materials. Materials will need to be sent directly to the hotel. Shipping/Receiving charges from the resort will apply.
Details on Exhibit Space
Additional details to come on the overall exhibit layout and selection of exhibit space.
To register, complete the Sponsor & Exhibitor Contract (COMING SOON) and send to Loraine Coleman, INFORMS Exhibits & Meetings Manager.
Who Should Exhibit?
- Companies offering products and services for modeling and simulation
- Companies who need to recruit top simulation talent
- Educational programs and institutions
- Book and software publishers
- Retail, transportation, energy, agriculture & defense companies utilizing simulation best practices
Meeting at a Glance
- 650+ Attendees
- World’s largest conference dedicated to simulation modeling in industry and academia
- Over 200 presentations of peer reviewed papers, industry case studies, poster sessions, and panel discussions
- Multiple simulation training workshops and introductory tutorials
- 15% First Time Attendees
- Over 200 students – many pursuing advanced degrees
- 40% are non-academic attendees
Additional Exposure for Vendors
Vendor Workshops will take place on Sunday, December 15. For each booth space purchased, vendors have the opportunity to give one 120-minute workshop. No abstract is required for the proceedings, but a description of the workshop will appear in the conference program and on the website. If your company would like to present a workshop, a $150 USD audio visual fee is required. These workshops are offered to attendees for no additional fee.
In addition to the Sunday Workshops, exhibitors can participate in the Vendor Track at WSC. The Vendor Track provides an opportunity for companies that market modeling and simulation technology and services, or related services (e.g., statistical analyses) to present their innovations and successful applications.
For each slot in the Vendor Track, vendors should submit a 2-page Extended Abstract. Extended Abstracts appear online and in the final program, but neither appear in the archival proceedings (due to IEEE rules). Extended Abstracts are reviewed by the track coordinators and may entail revisions. Extended Abstracts must use the Authors Kit to adhere to the publication format requirements. The submission deadline for abstracts is October 21, 2024. More details on Paper Submission/Formats.
User Group Meeting
Vendors also have an option to schedule a User Group Meeting on Tuesday, December 17, in the evening. There is no additional fee for audio visual. Companies will be responsible for ordering their own catering, if desired.
See Frequently Asked Questions for additional information, including exhibitor kits and important deadlines.