The 2023 Annual Meeting Career Fair is an ideal place to find a new member for your team! After last year’s incredibly successful return to in-person recruiting, we are happy to provide another opportunity to match qualified candidates to top job positions. Our in-person Career Fair provides you with the opportunity to interview qualified industry and academic candidates in analytics, operations research, data science, AI, machine learning, and more.
Career Fair & Networking Day: Sunday, October 15, 11am–5pm
Interviews: Monday, October 16, and Tuesday, October 17, 8am–5pm
Phoenix Convention Center | Phoenix, Arizona
Career Fair Experience
Participation in the Annual Meeting Career Fair raises the visibility of your organization with meeting attendees and registered jobseekers. All Career Fair events are widely advertised, not only to the thousands of jobseekers already signed up in INFORMS Career Center, but also to thousands of professionals and students attending the meeting.
Employers participating in the 2023 Annual Meeting Career Fair will be able to:
- Provide recruitment materials and display their brand in a fun and energetic setting
- Schedule their own on-site interviews at reserved tables or private interview booths
- Promote their organization and meet highly qualified, diverse candidates
- Connect with jobseekers before the meeting
- Use INFORMS Career Center scheduling tools to set interviews prior to the event or on-site
All organizations must register in advance to take part in the Career Fair and can choose from a variety of package options. Upgraded packages can be augmented with additional recruitment options to include Career Center 60-Day Job Postings, 60-Day Resume Database Access, 60-Day Featured Employer, 60-Day Featured Job Listing, or INFORMS Career Spotlight E-newsletter.
- Login or create your career center account at https://careercenter.informs.org/employers/.
- Once logged in you will see the INFORMS 2023 Career Fair banner, scroll down and in the right column click on the blue “Register Now” button.
- There you will select your bundled package.
- Click the “Buy” button for the package you wish to purchase, input credit card information on the next page, click “Pay with Credit Card” and then “Process Order.”
- Once complete the system will assign you your table/booth location and you can proceed to post your event position and search the resume database.
* Note: If you wish to purchase any a la carte (non-package) options you will need to reach out to Erik Kersteter by calling 703-964-2784
Interested in registering for the INFORMS Career Fair, purchasing one of the Multiple Event Packages, or have questions?
Contact: Erik Kersteter at 703-964-2784 or fill out the form below to get started. Erik is available by phone Monday–Friday from 9am–5pm EST.
Refunds/cancellations: Requests must be received in writing (email or fax). Any late cancellation after October 1, 2023, will not be eligible for a full refund, but organizations may have their registration fee applied to a future Career Fair. Post-event cancellations will receive no refunds.
The INFORMS Career Fair provides a structured and inclusive environment that ensures equal access and opportunities for all participants. In order to maintain fairness and integrity, INFORMS strongly discourages employers and job seekers from engaging in formal recruiting and interviewing outside of scheduled INFORMS Career Fair events and activities. If you have any questions, please contact Tom Fink at email@example.com.