Meet and interact with INFORMS Annual Meeting attendees searching for the latest solutions, innovations, and resources in OR/MS, data science, and analytics.
Exhibit Booth: $3,295
Meet with attendees face-to-face in the exhibit hall.
- One standard 10’ × 10’ Exhibit Booth.
- 100-word listing and logo on the conference website and in the mobile app.
- Opportunity to present one 35-minute Technology Tutorial during conference sessions and one pre-conference Technology Workshop on Saturday. Note: Space is limited, and scheduling is done in order of receipt of signed contract and paid deposit.
- One complimentary full conference registration & two booth-only staff registrations per 10’ x 10’ booth purchased.
- Website, Signage, Print, & Mobile App Recognition.
Reserve early – space is limited and will sell out!
Booth location will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis upon receipt of a signed contract and deposit payment.
UPGRADE & eLEVATe your Exhibiting experience
We’re open to fully customizable exhibits and sponsorships such as:
- 20’ x 20’ island booths (imagine no next-door neighbors),
- quad sponsorships, and
- videos in the mobile app.
Exhibit Hall Location
The 2023 INFORMS Annual Meeting exhibits will be located in Halls D & E at the Phoenix Convention Center.
Saturday, October 14, 2023 | 9am-5pm
Sunday, October 15, 2023 | 8-10am
Sunday, October 15, 2023 | 12pm-5pm & 6:15-8pm (Welcome Reception)
Monday, October 16, 2023 | 9am–5pm
Tuesday, October 17, 2023 | 9am–5pm
Exhibitor Access Hours
The exhibit hall will open for exhibitor-only access one hour before the published exhibit hours above. Exception: Exhibitors may enter the hall 15 minutes before Sunday’s Welcome Reception.
Exhibitors must leave the hall promptly after the published closing hours above. Exception: Tuesday’s move-out hours below.
Tuesday, October 17, 2023 | 5pm*–9pm
*Early dismantling is disruptive to the exhibit floor; therefore, exhibitors may not pack, tear down, or remove any portion of their exhibit prior to the official closing at 5pm, Tuesday, October 17.