2022 WSC provides a unique opportunity to reach simulation practitioners and researchers from all disciplines in the industry, government and university sectors.
Key Benefits of Exhibiting Include:
- Two (2) complimentary full conference registrations per booth
- Discounted full conference registrations ($375 USD) for additional representatives (limit 2)
- Exhibits will be in the same area where all coffee breaks and meals will be served
- 45-minute time slot available in Vendor Track (space-available basis)
- Opportunity to do a Sunday pre-conference workshop (space-available basis)
- Opportunity to have a Vendor User Group Meeting on Tuesday evening (space available-basis)
- Link to your website from the WSC website
- Link to your website from the mobile app
Additional details to come on the overall exhibit layout and selection of exhibit space.
Details on Exhibit Space
The exhibition will take place in the Roselle Simpor Main Ballrooms on Level 4.
The exhibit space not only includes the benefits listed about but also:
- Standard shell scheme hard wall booth 3000mm L x 3000mm W x 2500 mm H (9.84 x 9.84 x 8.2 ft.)
- Reception Desk (non-lockable)
- White folding chair
- 13amp power
- 40W fluorescent light
- There will be Wi-fi available in the meeting space that is suitable for light use only. If the exhibit requires internet to run a demonstration or individuals require it to be able to work from the booth, companies should order a hardwire internet line or ask about a dedicated Wi-fi network.
- Additional furniture/booth accessories available for rent through Marina Bay Sands (MBS) Event Services. Exhibitor kit to be provided.
Floor plan coming soon!
Terms & Conditions
Additional Exposure for Vendors
Vendor Workshops will take place on Sunday, December 11. For each booth space purchased, vendors have the opportunity to give one 120-minute workshop. No abstract is required for the proceedings but a description of the workshop will appear in the conference program and on the website. If your company would like to present a workshop, a $100 USD audio visual fee is required. These workshops are offered to attendees for no additional fee.
In addition to the Vendor Workshops, exhibitors have the opportunity to participate in the Vendor Track at WSC. The Vendor Track provides an opportunity for companies that market modeling and simulation technology and services to present their innovations and successful applications. For each reserved booth, vendors get a 45-minute time slot in the track.
For each slot in the Vendor Track, you have two options: submit a complete paper or an abstract. Abstracts and papers appear online and in the final program, but neither appear in the archival proceedings (IEEE rules). Abstracts are lightly reviewed by the track coordinator and papers are reviewed by multiple members of committee and may entail revisions. Papers and abstracts must use the Authors Kit in order to adhere to the publication format requirements. More details on Paper Submission/Formats.
The submission deadline for abstracts is TBD.
User Group Meeting
Vendors also have an option to schedule a User Group Meeting on Tuesday, December 13, in the evening. There is no additional fee for audio visual. Companies will be responsible for ordering their own catering, if desired.