The INFORMS Annual Meeting provides a unique opportunity to connect 5,000-7,000 virtual and in-person students, professionals, academics, government representatives, and industry leaders to share ideas and research, and explore best practices. The meeting features presentations by industry and academic leaders on real-world applications of operations research and analytic solutions.
Flexible Conference | Join in-person in Anaheim, CA, OR participate virtually via our online meeting platform | October 24-27, 2021
Meeting at a Glance
85% Master’s or PhDs
40% Student Attendance
85% Academic Audience
Who Should Exhibit/Sponsor
- Book and software publishers
- Software companies offering interactive products and services for the analytics and operations research field
- Industry companies successfully using analytics and operations research tools
- New companies entering the analytics and operations research industry
- Education programs and institutions
Benefits of Exhibiting & Sponsorship
- Dedicated time to meet with attendees and engage in discussions.
- Opportunity to host a Technology Tutorial during conference sessions and tracks and/or one Virtual Technology Showcase.
- Build your brand awareness to 5,000-7,000 students, professionals, and academics in the industry.
- Increase exposure and return on your investment with listings in the Annual Meeting Quick Reference Guide, on the website, and in the mobile app.
- Reach a broader audience through on-site and virtual presence.
- Mix exhibit and sponsorship opportunities for higher exposure, brand awareness, and to drive booth traffic.