Saturday, October 15
Organized by the Quality, Statistics and Reliability (QSR) Section of INFORMS
The Quality, Statistics & Reliability (QSR) Section of INFORMS is organizing the Second QSR workshop at INFORMS Annual Meeting. The workshop will be held in person on October 15 prior to the 2022 INFORMS Annual Meeting.
You are cordially invited to present and share your recent research at the workshop. The abstract submission is now open until July 15 via the Abstract Submission Form. Accepted abstracts will be invited for oral or poster presentations.
Note: Abstract submissions to the QSR workshop are not part of the one talk limit per presenter at INFORMS.
Invitations to Submit and Compete
Abstract Submission for Presentations
Data Challenge Competition
- Advanced Manufacturing & Industry 4.0
- Cyber-physical Systems
- Emerging Topics in QSR & Data Science
Topics of Interest
- Additive Manufacturing
- Advancements in Data Science
- Anomaly Detection
- Bayesian Statistics
- Degradation Modeling
- Federated & Distributed Data Analytics
- Healthcare Analytics
- High-Dimensional Data Analytics
- Prognosis & Diagnosis
- Quality Control
- Reliability & Maintenance
- Sensing Systems
- Uncertainty Quantification
Events at the Workshop
- Current & Future Vision for QSR
- Data Challenge Competition
- Industry Keynote Speakers on Emerging Topics and Applications
- General Invited Sessions for Accepted Abstracts
Students and retirees: $50
All participants are required to register for the 2022 INFORMS Annual Meeting. The registration fee for this workshop does NOT include the registration fee for the INFORMS Annual Meeting.