Standing at the edge of the Front Range, Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center showcases the state’s alpine charm and offers guests a welcome reprieve from the typical mountain resort stay. Guests can explore the beautiful Grand Lodge and its stunning mountain views, five delicious restaurants, bars, the world-class Relâche Spa, and a state-of-the-art fitness center.
Resort fee includes:
- $10 USD daily dry cleaning credit
- Access to basketball courts and tennis courts
- Access to the Arapahoe Springs Resort Pool and lazy river
- Daily fitness class and fitness center access
- In-room enhanced high-speed internet access
- Local, toll-free and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Scheduled shuttle service between hotel and Light Rail
- Seasonal afternoon treat
- Station located at 61st and Pena
- Two bottles of Purified Water daily
- Use of hotel bicycles and 60 miles of bike trails
Denver International Airport is located 8.8 miles from the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center.
Ground Transportation to and from Denver International Airport
Ride Apps like Lyft and Uber offer pickup and drop-off transportation service for passengers at Denver International Airport.
Ride App Pickup Location – Level 5, Island 5:
Passengers who have requested rides through the Lyft and Uber apps should follow signs for ground transportation then exit the terminal through doors 506-510 (west side) and 507-511 (east side) on Level 5 near baggage claim and proceed to Island 5 to meet your driver.
Customers using a ride app service may only be picked up in the designated area of Level 5. Find the Ride App Pickup Area on this interactive map.
Ride App Drop-Off Location – Level 5, Curbside:
Passengers arriving at the airport via a ride app service will be dropped off at their specified airline location on Level 5, east and west.
Customers using a ride app service may only be dropped off at this location on Level 5.
- Wait to request your ride until after you’ve claimed your luggage at baggage claim or have arrived on Level 5.
- Please use the designated crosswalks to access Island 5 and be aware of vehicle traffic in the area.
- Ride app drivers are not allowed to solicit customers and payment is made in the mobile app.
- Rides may only be requested through the mobile apps.
- Before you get into a ride app vehicle, make sure the license plate, car make and model, and driver name match what is in the app.
For more ground transportation options visit: www.flydenver.com.