Standing at the edge of the Front Range, Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center showcases the state’s alpine charm while offering guests a premier event and entertainment venue in a secluded, intimate resort setting. Attendees of the 2023 INFORMS Business Analytics Conference can explore the beautiful Grand Lodge and its stunning mountain views, five delicious restaurants, bars, the world-class Relâche Spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center and unprecedented access to exceptional mountain sports and activities. All while learning, networking, and sharing with top analytics and data science peers from across the globe!
Guest room rate: $259 (includes $28 resort fee)
All reservations must be made by the cut-off of Thursday, March 16. Please make your reservations as soon as possible. There is limited availability at this rate and it will sell out! INFORMS is unable to assist with room bookings after the cut-off or once the block is full. Unfortunately, rooms are Sold Out for Friday night, April 14, at the Group Rate, Saturday through Tuesday are still available.
Resort fee includes:
- $10 USD daily dry cleaning credit
- Access to basketball courts and tennis courts
- Access to the Arapahoe Springs Resort Pool and lazy river
- Daily fitness class and fitness center access
- In-room enhanced high-speed internet access
- Local, toll-free and domestic long-distance phone calls
- Scheduled shuttle service between hotel and Light Rail Station located at 61st and Pena
- Seasonal afternoon treat
- Two bottles of Purified Water daily
- Use of hotel bicycles and 60 miles of bike trails
Denver International Airport is located 8.8 miles from the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center.
Ground Transportation to and from Denver International Airport
Ride Apps like Lyft and Uber offer pickup and drop-off transportation service for passengers at Denver International Airport.
Ride App Pickup Location – Level 5, Island 5:
Passengers who have requested rides through the Lyft and Uber apps should follow signs for ground transportation then exit the terminal through doors 506-510 (west side) and 507-511 (east side) on Level 5 near baggage claim and proceed to Island 5 to meet your driver.
Customers using a ride app service may only be picked up in the designated area of Level 5. Find the Ride App Pickup Area on this interactive map.
Ride App Drop-Off Location – Level 5, Curbside:
Passengers arriving at the airport via a ride app service will be dropped off at their specified airline location on Level 5, east and west.
Customers using a ride app service may only be dropped off at this location on Level 5.
- Wait to request your ride until after you’ve claimed your luggage at baggage claim or have arrived on Level 5.
- Please use the designated crosswalks to access Island 5 and be aware of vehicle traffic in the area.
- Ride app drivers are not allowed to solicit customers and payment is made in the mobile app.
- Rides may only be requested through the mobile apps.
- Before you get into a ride app vehicle, make sure the license plate, car make and model, and driver name match what is in the app.
For more ground transportation options visit: www.flydenver.com.
Weather and Climate
- Aurora, Colorado really is a mile high, and the higher altitude creates a dry and arid climate. Follow these tips to stay happy and healthy.
- In April, average temperatures range from a high of 62°F/16.7C° and a low of 33°F/0.6C°. Learn more about what to expect from the weather.
- These tips and others are courtesy of Visit Aurora.